Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Ultrasound Day at REX Hospital!

     I didn't sleep much last night and was up at 6:30 a.m. cringing in excitement over our first ultrasound!  I was nervous too but mainly excited! I had all sorts of crazy dreams with one thing in common... BABY BOY!  I woke up feeling more confident in my hopes of a boy and prayed we'd be able to call this Sprout "Link" by the end of the day!  Though, I didn't want to jinx myself so I kept my mouth shut...  If it was a boy then I was right and calling it "him" for the last few weeks is motherly instinct! If it was a girl, well then I have some apologizing to do and would need to go buy pink dresses ASAP! :) .

     We arrived at REX Hospital right on time and didn't wait very long at all before they were calling us back.  We went straight to the ultrasound room and got started!  Almost as soon as the technician confirmed we wanted to know the sex THERE IT WAS!



     Our sweet little Link!  We were both glued to the screen but I was repeating, "Oh my gosh, no way! I can't believe he's a boy!" and Jorma was just shaking his head with a big ole' grin.  That is... until we walked out the door... then Jorma was practically jumping up and down, hooting and hollering saying, "We got a boy! Pelto genes live on!"  So, when Jorma said he was 'neutral' on his preference of gender, he was obviously bluffing!!!   Needless to say, we are both absolutely THRILLED!  God has been blessing us with our deepest desires (as Aunt KC would say) and we feel so thankful he's given us our missing Link!







We can finally start buying and decorating!!! 
We Love You 
Link Blount Pelto! 

       

2 comments:

  1. Ukki and I are so thrilled at the announcement of The Missing Link!!! So cute! We are both so excited for y'all and for us. I love you! Mummi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha! just noticed you changed the background of the blog to a very boyish one! way to go, dev. i love this blog.

    ReplyDelete