Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Baby Link Update!

Whoops!  It's been awhile since I've updated the blog! Here is what we have been up to!

We had TWO awesome baby showers!!!
The first one was in FL at Kamie's house on October 8th (21 weeks)!
JUNGLE THEME!


Mimi (Kamie) and Aunt Brandi slaved away in the kitchen all day to prepare our yummy treats!










Aunt Dawn made a  fantastical cake to go with the jungle theme and also put together some hilarious games to play.











Link got tons of awesome gifts and tons of love!



Our second shower was in Raleigh at the East Gate Park Community Center on November 12th (26 weeks)!  


Aunt Kristen and Aunt Lydia were the hosts and did a wonderful job with the decorations, food and getting everyone together!  We even had a Zelda soundtrack playing and onsie/bib coloring during the party! 









We have also completed Link's nursery!!!  We chose a Lion King theme and have been blessed to get 90% of all we need from friends and family!  
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!


 

It is the home stretch now.  We have made it to month 8 and I am feeling quite large and achy!  All our appointments have been going great and we are all healthy and normal!  Link has been head down since week 29 and is still active as ever.  I can tell he has been running out of room lately though.  I still love feeling him squirm around and it hasn't kept me awake at all!  Although, plenty of other things keep my sleep pretty down to a minimum.  
We can't wait to meet our little man and hold him tight!!! 

Only 56 days until Link Blount Pelto is due!
<3

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your update, Devon. And I am so excited for you and for Jorma as you head into a new journey with Link. I also cannot wait to hold him and see him.

    ReplyDelete